|The Beginner’s Guide To Bitcoin | What Bitcoin Did|
All of the links directly point to Peter's website. In some ways it is kind of silly to copy this but we feel that the series is so important that it has to be shared in as many places as possible. We hope Peter will forgive us for doing this redundant task. We can always say, "We're sorry."
- Why We Need Bitcoin with Andreas M. Antonopoulos
Andreas explains why the current monetary system is no longer fit for purpose and why Bitcoin is the answer.
- What Is Money with Parker Lewis
Parker answers the question, what is money? We also discuss the history of money and the characteristics of sound money.
- Bitcoin's Pre-History and the Cypherpunks with Aaron van Wirdum
Aaron explains the cypherpunk movement and the digital money projects which paved the way for Bitcoin.
- What is Bitcoin with Stephan Livera
Stephan explains how Bitcoin works, its key features such as decentralisation and censorship resistance and the reasons why people might want to own it.
- The History of Bitcoin with Marty Bent
Marty explains the key events in Bitcoin’s history from the launch of the protocol to the Silk Road and the Scaling Wars.
- How Bitcoin Works with Shinobi
In this episode, we are looking at how the Bitcoin protocol works. We discuss the supply & halvings, transactions & UTXOs, consensus rules, mining and nodes.
- Bitcoin's Monetary Policy with Dan Held
In this episode, we discuss how the economy works, the 21 million hard cap, the release schedule and block rewards.
- How is Bitcoin Legal with Peter Van Valkenburgh & Jerry Brito
In this episode, we discuss the regulations and laws regarding Bitcoin.
- Altcoins, A History of Failure with Nic Carter
We discuss the history of altcoins, their inferiority to Bitcoin, and why the failure rate is so high.
- Buying, Spending and Earning Bitcoin with Matt Odell
In this episode, we discuss the best way to buy Bitcoin, privacy as well as how to spend and earn Bitcoin.
- Bitcoin and the Macroeconomy with Travis Kling
We discuss the great big fiat experiment, monetary and fiscal policy, social unrest and where Bitcoin fits into all of this.
- Bitcoin Privacy & OpSec with Jameson Lopp
We discuss Bitcoin privacy, best practices and operational security.
- The Lightning Network with Jack Mallers
We discuss the Lightning Network, the scaling debate, fees, settlement and the future of the protocol.
- Bitcoin Things You Need to Know with Peter McCormack
We discuss Satoshi and the whitepaper, the 21 million hard cap, block rewards and size, mining, running a node and privacy.